20 Sep 2017
As featured in the September issue of the Real News, here are the top 5 tips to Prep your Property for Spring.
Whether your thinking of selling or just want to spruce up your property for Spring, here are some top ideas to get you started:
- Garage – as the garage is typically seen as a dumping ground of miscellaneous bulky items that may need to be tossed out in council clean ups, it is best to declutter the space.
- Garden – Any unmanaged tress should be trimmed back, and it will not hurt to consult with your local garden centre to see what plants will bloom and add a bit of colour for Spring.
- Facade – updating the facade of a property with a new coat of paint in the cooler months rather than warmer seasons, is a smart idea! Why?? painting in warmer months only makes the pain sweat while drying.
- Windows – clean windows can seem like a simple enough task, but clean windows can greatly improve the look of a home. Showing a potential buyer that the property has been well maintained, in the event you are not looking at selling, it is always nicer so enjoy your Spring Sun from a clean window.
- Gutters – may be filled with leaves from autumn, and it is important not only for safety reasons, but also to improve the look of the roofing.
Have you noticed that the local Bunnings has been busier than usual?? It could just be those prepping for a Spring Sale, or just sprucing up their property for Spring.