66 McLean Road, Canning Vale WA 6155
Seek and you will find.... House - Property ID: 913561
Superb Buying In Canning Vale
Refurbished and repainted with prime presentation, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom is well located off two roads from Garden Street at the top end of Canning Vale
Property Features include:
- 4 generous Bedrooms each with Robes
- 2 Bathrooms - main with shower & bath, W/C in ensuite
- Separate Toilet and Laundry
- Ducted A/C and Gas utilities
- Kitchen with Dishwasher & open-plan Meals room
- Study, formal Lounge room, Dining, & Living-room
- Two areas at rear for the whole family to enjoy
This solid double brick and tile home built in 1995 has modern neutral decor and extra finishes such as roman blinds, discreet down lighting, carpeted bedrooms while living areas have hard floors.
Established gardens with retic, lawns front and back with Cubby-house for the kids to play, and with under cover paved entertaining area plus garden shed complete the picture.
Easy access to Canning Vale premier shopping: Livingston Shopping Centre and one street away from the local park.
Several options for schools in the area both public and private.
Super property that is well within the budget - Take advantage of the low interest rates and call now to inspect!!
- Building Size Approx. - 160 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 564 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals BW Backhouse & Associates
- 3 Hamilton Street
Cannington WA 6107
- E: email@example.com
- P: (08) 9451 9566
- F: (08) 9451 9967