7/33-35 Beveridge St, Bentley WA 6102
****2 STOREY TOWNHOUSE LIVING**** House - Property ID: 941797
Amazing price a fully furnished 2 storey property! AVOID THE HASSLE OF PURCHASING YOUR OWN FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES!
This property is perfect for anyone looking for a house to move straight into, move in and just start relaxing! Gives you time to get on with life without delay and the hassle of moving furniture!
Property features include:
- All living areas downstairs and sleeping upstairs makes this house perfect for shared accommodation! Gives tenants freedom to stay up at night, without waking other tenants up.
- Single bed, desk, chair and built in wardrobe in all bedrooms.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning to all bedrooms
- Washing machine and dryer supplied in laundry.
- Lounge has 2x couches (1 is a fold out which can be used as a guest bed) and a digital TV
- Kitchen supplied with basic white goods such as a fridge and microwave
- Individual key lockable bedrooms.
- Own private courtyard and storage unit out the back.
- Sorry strictly no pets allowed.
Location features include:
- A stones throw away from Curtin University
- Walking distance to an IGA, bottle shop and post office
- 5 minute drive to Karawara Waterford plaza and 10 minutes to Carousel
- Walking distance from multiple major bus routes along Lawson st and Manning rd that take you into the City, Carousel and Waterford.
Please contact the Property Manager, Mell Birkin either by phone on 08 9451 9566 or email, to arrange a private viewing time!
Available: 3rd August 2017
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Separate Dining
- Alarm System