6/24 Gochean Avenue, Bentley WA 6102
Centre of Modern Convenience! House - Property ID: 948167
This modern 3 bedrooms 1 bedroom townhouse is positioned in a prime location with easy access to the Perth CBD, Curtin University, Carousel Shopping Centre, Waterford Plaza, Victoria Park Caf Strip. Set in desirable Gochean on the Park and located in a quiet cul-de-sac street next to parkland's this property features downstairs living with upstairs bedrooms in a complex opposite picturesque parkland.
Tucked just in between Manning Road, Albany Highway and Leach Highway yet in a side road of its own, the convenience factor is great with brilliant access to public transport, both ways east and west is one of the key factors for this complex.
With a long history of rental, this property located in a quiet complex with current tenant in place till January 2018.
Downstairs, an open plan kitchen / dining / lounge to maximize the floor plan that then opens up to a decent size covered patio for alfresco entertaining with paving all round for easy upkeep.
Upstairs feature 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with build-in robe.
Property Features include:
- 3 Bedrooms, all with robes
- 1 bathroom, 2 toilets - 1 upstairs and 1 down
- Wood veneer flooring throughout the lounge room and kitchen area
- Carpet upstairs, including bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in dining, lounge room and one bedroom
- Low maintenance patio area
- Single carport plus open car bay
- Lock up storage room
- Security screens throughout
This low maintenance modern property which draws excellent tax depreciation combined with superb rental yield and capital growth will slot easily into your property portfolio.
Inspection of this TOP TOWNHOUSE is highly recommended.
Simon Backhouse 0422 059 036
Jeslyn Lee 0416 667 855
- Building Size Approx. - 117 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 161 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gabled Patio
Office & Agent Details
Professionals BW Backhouse & Associates
- 3 Hamilton Street
Cannington WA 6107
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (08) 9451 9566
- F: (08) 9451 9967