1 Elphick Street, Gosnells WA 6110
BARGAIN BUY! BETTER HURRY House - Property ID: 978448
Large Brick and Tile family home on 517sqm block built in 2000 in cul-de-sec location in the newer part of Gosnells stones through to train, markets and Gosnells City Centre.
Dare I say THE largest 3 bedroom home in the area on green title block.
Certainly at THE BEST PRICE!
Owner occupied with all the extra trimmings that come with a well maintained modern home.
• Freshly painted and upgraded throughout
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioned zone split ducted throughout.
• Down lights throughout the home
• Ideal location, walking distance to the shops and train station
• Outdoor Patio area Front and Back - fully secured
• Reverse cycle Air-conditioning throughout the whole home
• Large Bedrooms all with robes
• Fully secured lock and leave
• Double grills on all windows that open from the inside in bedrooms
• Double Remote tandem Garage with shoppers door entry
• Exterior Double gate opening with concrete flooring to suit; Trailers, Boats, Caravans
All the shopping, eating and recreational facilities at your door step:
*1.1km distance to the Train station
*800m to Gosnells Shopping square, restaurants and super-markets
*12kms to Perth Airport
*7kms to Carousel shopping complex
*1.2kms to Maddington primary school
This home represents outstanding value in the low $300K's
Someone is getting a late Christmas present as the owner needs an urgent sale and will look at all offers.
Great opportunity for Tradies with Extra Vehicles and/or Gear, Grey Nomads with Caravans who need lock and leave with nothing further to spend, First home buyers, Downsizers and Investors alike!
Don't delay to Book a private inspection or see the next home open above, for this Fantastic opportunity.
Simon Backhouse 0422 059 036 and Aman Singh 0401 458 774
- Land Size Approx. - 517 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
Office & Agent Details
Professionals BW Backhouse & Associates
- 3 Hamilton Street
Cannington WA 6107
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (08) 9451 9566
- F: (08) 9451 9967