14 Weir Crescent, Beckenham WA 6107
Great Family Home House - Property ID: 972248
** Home Open Sat 27 Jan 2018 (1:00PM - 1:30PM) **
Be first to secure this double brick and tile home sited on 685sqm Green Title Block.
Located on a quiet and convenient family street, with oodles of parking at the front and huge backyard at the rear, this largely-original 4 beds 1 bath solid brick home was architecturally designed with spacious family living that enjoys the benefits of total privacy.
You will be pleased with the floor plan this home has to offer. A traditional floor plan offers hallway, a spacious main lounge is situated at the front of this home, open plan kitchen with meals area with skylight giving such a tremendous ambient bright is definitely the centre point for family. The kitchen itself is fully equipped with plenty of bench, as well as a modern gas stove, oven and pantry.
Apart from four standard size bedrooms, it comes with games/family room, basic bathroom and outdoor entertaining area is where you will be spending the majority of your time with a leafy green outlook and area for the pets to run around in.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 685sqm Block of Land
• Spacious main lounge
• kitchen/meals area with skylight giving such a tremendous ambient bright
• kitchen fully equipped with plenty of bench, modern gas stove, oven, range hood and pantry
• Common bathroom with shower bath and skylight
• Large Laundry feature with skylight
• Cosy and warm games/family room to entertain family and friends.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Gas Hot Water system
• Single garage with access to backyard
• Garden Shed
• Council Rates: $ 1728.33 (approx. p/a)
• Water Rates $1064.42 (approx. p/a)
Located in an excellent location in Beckenham you can enjoy easy access to both Albany Hwy & Roe Hwy. Within close proximity to Reserve Park and stunning Mills Park Centre, local shops, schools and public transports, Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre and Curtin University jut literally minutes away.
This home is ready to enjoy, it also offers excellent potential to update or redesign would see this home completely transformed. This property and location with plenty of potential is an ideal home/investment for everyone.
Distances - Google Sourced
• Woodlupine Brook Reserve - 50m
• Local Schools within 1.4km
• Beckenham Train Station - 1.5km
• Mills Park Centre- 1km
• Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre - 3.6km
• Perth Airport - 12.5km
Make time to view this impressive home. Contact Lim today to organise your private viewing now!!!!
- Land Size Approx. - 685 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge